Saturday, December 27, 2008

We made it through!

Christmas was hard! As Sweet Pea's due date nears I am struggling with the realization of everything that happened. I see the date on the milk cartons and can remember with Brooks when the milk expiration showed past August 14th I started to get excited, nervous, frightful, etc.! Well it is getting close to my second due date, but it isn't the same. My milk says January 12th. That means in just over one month it would have been time. To realize 6 weeks from now I would be holding Sweet Pea! I hear people mentioning Valentine's Day (which was my due date) and now the stores have replaced all the Christmas decor with Valentine's Day stuff. I really hope this next 6 weeks flies by and we can look back on this chapter of our lives and realize the rhyme and reason for all of this.

No comments: