Sunday, October 26, 2008

Awwww and Boooo!

On Thursday our close friends, Kara and Corey, invited us over for dinner. Their son Carson is 7 months younger than Brooks, and they play really well together. They also have Bella who is 1 month old. It was really fun to spend time with them and I LOVED snuggling with Bella!

Brooks was wonderful with her. He kept walking by her in the swing and then he would just stop and smile at her. He then wanted to hold Bella and when he did he rubbed her leg and kissed her forehead. It was so sweet! I took Bella's sock off to show Brooks how tiny her feet were. He then made me measure his foot compared to her's. It reaffirmed that he will be a wonderful big brother. . . someday!

We are gearing us for Halloween this week. Brooks is going to be a boxer. He looks like a little Rocky in his costume. It is so cute!

Otherwise, things are going pretty well. Although the pain never goes away, time does make things a little easier. It is still so hard to believe that we would have been holding our baby in about three months. I can remember thinking how pregnant I would be a Christmas. I do think the holiday season will be somewhat tough, but I know Sweet Pea will enjoy the flood of presents from Mimi up in heaven! LOL!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

"It reaffirmed that he will be a wonderful big brother. . . someday!"

Yes, he will and I am so glad to see you saying "someday".